2019 Unique and well-modified car shows @ Cobb County Rodeo
Cobb County Rodeo is proud to host our well-modified car show during the weekend of the Cobb County Rodeo. Join us both nights of the Rodeo Friday and Saturday 2019 Rodeo’s JUNE 21-22, AUGUST 23-24, OCTOBER 11-12. The purpose of show is to showcase our modified community.
The Cobb County Rodeo is looking for unique, custom builds. Cars which have time invested. Certain vehicles may not require modifications due to the car already being at a certain level of uniqueness.
Modified Cars coming for the Show will enter the back gate and must arrive 5pm-7pm. Gate #5 https://goo.gl/maps/6kmqGaJnaDB2
Share in the excitement of the Rodeo while having a place to park your unique and well-modified cars. The cost is only $25 (At Gate) for your car to enter, and this exclusive price includes everyone inside your vehicle. No Alcohol is allowed on County Property, but please bring your lounge chairs. Join us and event attendees from all over North Georgia for what we believe will become the “Coolest” Unique and Well-Modified car Show in the Georgia.
Join over 5,000 spectators, auto enthusiasts, online personalities, automotive lovers, vendors and get up close and personal with the largest Rodeo this side of the Mississippi. Connect with the personalities behind the Cobb County Rodeo and have your chance of awards. Cash and Trophies will be given away both nights of the Rodeo to the winners of the most unique cars attending.
These standards prohibit entrance of cars with:
• Unintentional Rust
• Poor paint application
• Stock vehicles that are meant for daily driving
• No burnouts
• No revving
• No disrespect
• Respect the lot and the hosts
• Failure to behave at event or on Cobb County Park Grounds will result in dismissal
- Date: Friday August 24 & Saturday August 25 2018
- Project: 1st Annual Unique and Well-Modified Car Show
- Promoter: Cobb County Rodeo
- Awards: Cash Prizes & Trophies
- Entry Fee: Advanced $20 at the Gate $25
- Time: Must arrive at Back gate Between 5pm-6pm